Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever...

1 Chronicles 16:34  (NIV)  34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;  his love endures forever.

Hello to  my my WIFI Subscribers, family and friend's all over the world....   Truly it is a blessing a privilege to be able to rise one more day and write and be able to share the goodness of Jesus with you all.     When I think of the goodness of Jesus and all that he has done for me, my soul cries out hallelujah,
thank God for saving me....


The Sinner's Prayer -

The Mighty Clouds of Joy,"Sing And Shout"


I believe that Jesus died for us on Calvary, and he paid the ultimate price that I might have life...
He rose with power and victory that we might have life to the tree of life...


Oh Give Thanks unto the Lord for he is good - Judith McAllister


No comments:

Post a Comment